I had the neatest conversation with Charlotte 2 days ago. I was on the phone with my sister and she came up to me and said:
"God has peace." I said, "That's right, Charlotte," and kept talking to Katherine.
She said again, "Mama, God has peace. Do you know how I know? Because God told me in my dream at nap time."
"God has peace." I said, "That's right, Charlotte," and kept talking to Katherine.
She said again, "Mama, God has peace. Do you know how I know? Because God told me in my dream at nap time."
This got my attention and I asked, "How did he do that?"
She replied, "He put his spirit down to me. It came down into my heart."
She replied, "He put his spirit down to me. It came down into my heart."
Then yesterday morning Charlotte came into the living room where Evans and I were talking around 6:15. 10 minutes later she crawled up in my lap and said, "Mama, can I tell you a secret?" Halfway brushing her off, I said, "sure."
She said, "Do you remember that God has peace? He sent His spirit down to me again. He does it every time!"
Oh, yes. I remember!!
Here's to PEACE this New Year!
Peace indeed!
ReplyDeletethat is awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm telling you, there Is something so unique and special about that child's heart!
ReplyDeleteSeriously special!!! God is so cool. Child like faith's purest definition. God is so delighted with your beautiful child!! I am so fired up to follow your blog. I LOVED meeting you when you visited Hville a month of so ago. Liz and I started LIFE today and I asked LIz for the blogs from the girls in our group. I am so fired up that she sent yours too!! Much love from Huntsville. Light it up in DC, Elizabeth. Keep living for Jesus.
ReplyDelete