I was standing in the kitchen, in a bit of a daze, thinking hard about this great new book I am reading (1.000 gifts by Ann Voskamp). Charlotte was sitting at the table coloring and she looked up and said, "Mom, think about the world and everything God made. Think about all that He has given to you." Then she looked back down and continued coloring.
She spoke very directly to my thoughts, and I asked her, 'Charlotte, why did you say that?'
She responded, "Because God told me to."
I promise you I don't know where she's coming up with these things!
Though it does make me think of these words:
|
| "Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, "From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise?" Matthew 21:16
|
|
|
"
Wow!
ReplyDeleteOH MY!!!! I want to get that book... it is on my wants list... :)
ReplyDelete