Thursday, June 4, 2009

He's 6!!!


May 31st 2009

It is so hard to believe that Evans is officially 6 years old now. Goodbye 5. Hello 6. Happens every year, I know, but it always makes me stop and reflect. 6 years with this precious little buddy of ours. This little one we called our 'invasion of grace' when he was just a babe. 'Invasion' because he was unexpected, and 'grace' because he is certainly a goodness to us that we don't deserve, and so reminds of us the unmerited favor and love of God in our lives...
a little deeper than I typically muse online, but I guess a birthday will do that to you!

For he's a Jolly Good Fellow!

Sis snuggles in.

We had the privelege of celebrating Evans' big day in Ky with Kackie and Grandaddy. (He will soon learn there is NO better way to do it!)

Katie and Cousin Caroline. We sure love our cousins Haddon, Ellie and Caroline who make traveling to Ky all the more fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO fun! I love seeing how delighted Evans looks. That really was a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete