We had Evans' birthday party with his school friends last weekend at, lo and behold, Chuck E Cheese. And I am telling you, it was the best party ever! From the moment we walked in and the manager introduce himself telling me that my main job was to sit back and relax, I knew I was going to like birthdays 'Chuck E. style'. Evans had so much fun running around this wild place playing as many games as he had tokens for. The only one who used more tokens than he did was quite possibly his Dad. Definitely a close call.

They provided the cake.
And the pizza.
Their pizza really is delicious!
Evans and his dear buddy James.

Blowing out the candles (which, did I mention, they provided?!).
And with the big Mouse himself.
We love you, Evans!!
I am doing a Chuck E Cheese party one day. YOu convinced me. What fun. Happy Bday Evans, I can't believe that he is 6!
ReplyDelete