Monday, June 20, 2011

Art


The girls spend a lot of time at the kitchen table making art. They love to draw and color, color and draw. I am constantly trying to 'clear off' the table and so I tell them that if they leave their pictures there, they may disappear. Recently, I was clearing the table for the umpteenth time that day and found one of Katie's thousands of pictures. I asked her if she wanted to keep it because I was about to toss it. She protested mightily to the idea of tossing it and said she wanted to hang it up. "Fine." I said. "Just take it out of here." I assumed she meant she would tape it on the back of the kitchen door where a lot of her art is hanging. However, later that day as I was passing through the living room, I discovered this:


Front and center. Just the way she likes it!

2 comments: