This weekend our church hosted the annual Daddy/Daughter dance, and this was Katie's first year to get to go. She had a great time getting ready. We washed, blew dry and curled her hair. I even used a little hair spray to try and get it to stay. She got to put on some of my 'perfume lotion', and she was feeling much like a princess. But when it was time to go, she felt a little reluctant.

But when she and Evans came home and I heard Katie singing "U M C A!" over and over as they walked in the door, I knew they'd had fun. Katie could not believe she got to stay out that late (8:30!), and to top it off daddy swung her by Baskin Robbins on the way home. What a date!


But when she and Evans came home and I heard Katie singing "U M C A!" over and over as they walked in the door, I knew they'd had fun. Katie could not believe she got to stay out that late (8:30!), and to top it off daddy swung her by Baskin Robbins on the way home. What a date!
So great. What a special night. Big smile @ UMCA.
ReplyDeleteMy husband needs a daughter. : )
ReplyDelete