Wow!! Roll Tide! I logged in to wish blessing for the Baptism and I'm so surprised. Hope you have blessings all day. Please give John some extra kisses fot us, and tell him that we can hardly wait for Thanksgiving. Lots of love, Poppy and Momsy
He is too cute! Give baby John a big ROLL TIDE from cousins Rachel & Britt. We love his little Julio helmet! Looking forward to seeing your whole fam for Thanksgiving!
Libby! You did it! Called you to check on it but I guess I have my answer...so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Roll Tide! I logged in to wish blessing for the Baptism and I'm so surprised. Hope you have blessings all day. Please give John some extra kisses fot us, and tell him that we can hardly wait for Thanksgiving. Lots of love, Poppy and Momsy
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute! Give baby John a big ROLL TIDE from cousins Rachel & Britt. We love his little Julio helmet! Looking forward to seeing your whole fam for Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteLove that you know who #8 is...we get a lot of questions about that up here!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!
xo
E