Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Months!

I've always seen pictures of people who take pictures of their children with signs of their age at regular intervals. I have never done such organized things, but hey, it's never too late to start (notice the nice curvature at the back of the head- progress!!).

I cannot believe our baby boy is 6 months old. Half of one year. No longer a newborn, no longer a neonate. A bonefide baby. It is crazy wild how fast the time goes (though make no mistake, while the days are fast, the hours can be looooong!)
We are so proud of this newest (final?) member of our clan. It is such a joy to watch how his siblings prize him, protect him and love on him. He has such an easy temperament- relaxed and gentle. If only I could bottle him up for a time! Delicious. Just delicious.

Check out the wingspan!

Proud big sister.

1 comment:

  1. delicious little clone of his mama. i want to hold him.

    ReplyDelete