Thursday, March 25, 2010
Oh, the cuteness!
The girls rode the train back to South Carolina with Trudy on Tuesday (it's just me and the boys!) to stay for the week. They were both oh so excited about their first trip on a train. I walked with them onto the train platform in Alexandria and told Katie that she needed to look after her little sister. "Yes ma'am!" she said as she helped Charlotte get her backpack on. Then Charlotte climbed into Trudy's lap on the bench and Katie snuggled in next to them. She looked up at me as I was telling them good bye and said, "Mama, my heart is bursting with joy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is THE SWEETEST story. precious Katie!!
ReplyDeletefor some reason i was thinking they left today...i've been waiting to call you till you had half of your children with you!
LOve THIS. WHAT A SWEET HEART OF JOY!I WISH I COULD GO ON A TRAIN RIDE WITH YOUR GIRLS!
ReplyDelete