For the care and cultivation of little rice grains...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Those Magic Words
With a little help from her siblings, Charlotte is almost able to say those 3 magic words! This exercise made the fact that everyone was up and ready to roll at 6am a little less painful.
Ohhh my goodness! I can't believe this is my first experience of The Rice Paddy! I have just spent nearly an hour reading old entries, etc.! Mom and I love Katie's tap dancing AND Evans' bike adventure!!!
Cutest video! Your munchkins are so beautiful and fun. I love that I am one of yoru blog's "followers" now and that you are a follower of ours:) I am join the blogging world. Love your slogan under "Rice Paddy." YOur little Rice grains are getting a lot of awesome care from you 2. Love you, B
THAT is precious! love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteOhhh my goodness! I can't believe this is my first experience of The Rice Paddy! I have just spent nearly an hour reading old entries, etc.! Mom and I love Katie's tap dancing AND Evans' bike adventure!!!
ReplyDeleteCutest video! Your munchkins are so beautiful and fun. I love that I am one of yoru blog's "followers" now and that you are a follower of ours:) I am join the blogging world. Love your slogan under "Rice Paddy." YOur little Rice grains are getting a lot of awesome care from you 2. Love you,
ReplyDeleteB